We meet regularly, and are starting to do stuff even more often.
- Minutes(ish): Organiser’s Meeting 17th September 2013 September 22, 2013Attendees Logged in members will see the attendee list here Bill Horrocks opened the meeting, giving some further background on the space at Ercildoune. He and Heather took the lease 3 years ago, to give a home to artists who were being booted out of a space and needed a new home. There are a kitchen, toilets, ...
- Piwik Analytics has been added to the site September 3, 2013We wanted analytics so we know what’s going on, but we don’t want to expose people to the Google Monster unless necessary. To that end, we’ve enabled Piwik analytics, an awesome open source alternative. Thanks Jarrod for helping set that up.
- Minutes(ish): People, Places & Projects – August 2013 September 1, 2013FML Meeting People and Places August 2013 Quick thought to help us get more done – anybody who feels motivated should take any part or question from these minutes they’re keen on onto yammer or meetup and lead a discussion. Don’t wait for someone else to do it; be awesome instead. Attendees Logged in members will see the ...
- Shortcode for Members Only Content September 1, 2013I was knocking up the minutes for the last meeting, and as I was recording the names of the attendees, realised that sharing that information to the world is neither necessary nor helpful.
- Adding a Feed of Updates to Project Pages August 27, 2013We’re making use of a plugin called, ‘List Category Posts’. It lets you, via a shortcode, call any categories posts and display them where you like.